PDGA Discussion Board  

Go Back   PDGA Discussion Board > PDGA Affiliate Clubs > Concho Valley Disc Golf Association, TX

Old Aug 23 2012, 03:55 PM   #1
warlocks00
PDGA Member

Default 9th Annual West Texas Doubles

2012 West Texas Doubles will be Sept 29-30. This year we are changing things up a little and will be headed back to the lake to start things off. We will play 2 rounds of 18 on Sat with one round at the original Lake Course and the other 18 will be a new temp course. Sunday we will head back into town to wrap it up with 28 holes playing Brentwood, Picnic Bend, and North Concho. Format to how courses will be played will be announced at the players meetings Sat & Sun.

Online registrations are open and through Disc Golf United, or just click http://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-g...m/tourn_id/490 and it will take you directly to the signup page.

VERY IMPORTANT: If you want to recieve a T-shirt, you must pre-register by Sunday, Sept. 24 9:00 pm CST, there will be absolutely no exceptions to this, so please don't email me asking for a shirt. You will still be able to pre-register until Friday, Sept 28th 12:00pm CST (NOON) but YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A T-SHIRT

ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT: If you register after Friday, Sept 28th 12:00 pm CST you will incur a $10 per player/$20 per team late registration fee, NO EXCEPTIONS.

You can contact Jeanne Moore at wake_n_jeanneİyahoo.com to inquire on registering in person. As well I will announce when I will be at a Wed. mini to allow for registrations. All registrations will be directly through me or done online.

Player check in will be 9/28 at middle concho park/lake course from 8-8:30 am. Players meeting at 8:45, tee off 9:15. Sundays players meeting will be held at Picnic Bend Park at 9:00 am.

Entry Fees are as follows and are PER TEAM:
Recreational: $50
Mixed: $60
Intermediate: $60
Advanced: $70
Open: $80

$5.00 optional per player Ace Pool

FMI: Contact Jeanne Moore wake_n_jeanneİyahoo.com

www.conchovalleydiscgolf.org
warlocks00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01 2012, 10:37 AM   #2
warlocks00
PDGA Member

Wanted to first off thank Jeanne for running another tourney for us to enjoy! Also thanks to all the players, especially the out of towners that came and played even though it was flooding conditions! I have a feeling we'll never forget the year it flooded over the road at Middle Concho! Lastly thanks to all the helpers that got the courses in shape for the tourney...the teepads at Brentwood are awsome and the island hole at N.C. looks great!!!

I had a blast this weekend playing in the puddles....hope to see everyone back next year for the 10th Annual!!!

www.conchovalleydiscgolf.org
warlocks00 is offline   Reply With Quote