PDGA Discussion Board  

Go Back   PDGA Discussion Board > PDGA Affiliate Clubs > Other Clubs

Other Clubs Clubs that are not part of the PDGA Affiliated Clubs Program

Old Apr 18 2013, 10:10 PM   #91
patrick amerson
PDGA Member

Sorry frank i said $425 sould be there in a short time unless I grab it this monthly. but we pros play from the *&^%$#@ blue pads just kidding no really see you all then.
patrick amerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19 2013, 08:54 AM   #92
FrankWhite
PDGA Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick amerson View Post
Sorry frank i said $425 sould be there in a short time unless I grab it this monthly. but we pros play from the *&^%$#@ blue pads just kidding no really see you all then.
Too funny Pat, but I am feeling lucky, or it may be just gas, we will see!!
Old May 10 2013, 11:23 PM   #93
FrankWhite
PDGA Member

Talking MAYHEM is almost here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWhite View Post
Thanks for the post Pat! Yes, the Art Elliott's Mayhem III is coming and should be another great time in Amarillo!! Click here for the details http://discgolfer.ning.com/events/ar...tt-s-mayhem-ii
Mayhem May 18 and 19, 2013!! Sign up early Friday May 17 3:00 pm til 7:00 pm at hole # 1, late sign up Sat. May 18 starting at 7:30am till 9:00 am. Great raffle prizes, CTP, ring of fire!!
27 holes a round (one round a day). New challenging holes at Disc Creek Disc Golf Course!!
Old Jun 08 2013, 12:19 PM   #94
p-katt
PDGA Member

Howdy. I'm not on here much anymore....but wanted to encourage y'all to come to Canadian on June 14/15/16 for their course kick-off weekend. I'm having a meet and greet, teach, maybe a doubles round on Friday evening (oh and work on some OB's, etc.). Then Sat am, we'll have more organized doubles where I'll attempt to pair an 'up' with a 'down'. I'm really trying to get the locals out. I could use a bunch of seasoned Amarillo players to come. Then we'll play singles competition for Sat pm and Sun am. Each 'round' will consist of playing the 9-hole course through twice. I'll have extra holes if we have enough players (bring basket if you can). Hotels are exspensive due to the oil/gass boom in the area. But wait, there is camping right on the course (first come first served)!!! There is also camping about 15 miles NE at Lake Marvin (very secluded, great drive). This course is in a REALLY good park with some elevation and many trees. I say, go to Pendaries (great course, good tourney), but if not, consider heading to Canadian. Goto dgcoursereview.com and Canadian, Texas Disc Golf on Facebook for more info.
Disc Golf = stress cause/relief, exercise, many friends!, competition, nature, charity, area DG course design/install/maintenance/consult, DG teach/promote, run tourneys, time killer, frustration .........Oh, and...FUN!
p-katt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17 2013, 08:49 AM   #95
patrick amerson
PDGA Member

The Keely Bramblet Memorial, March of dimes fund raiser. W ill be held oct.5. 8 to9 registration 9:30 start 2 rnds of 18 $ 20 entry fee with $10 to march of dimes $10 to payout. hope u can make it .
patrick amerson is offline   Reply With Quote